Monday, January 7, 2013

My Alien Romance

 
By an alien
I was abducted
just the other day.
 
Miles and miles
above the earth
it took me there to play.
 
What protest could
I render,
What protest could
I make?
 
It couldn't understand
me; surely
this was a big mistake.
 
It stripped me
all but naked,
For it I beared
it all;
 
It probed  inside
and out me,
Looking for what
I can't recall.
 
It caressed me
then addressed me;
It kissed
my feet and head.
 
The awful dead-fish
smell, left me
in an awful fearful dread.
 
The next morning
I awoke
safe and sound within my bed;
 
No sweet sugarplums
or gentle fairies
danced inside my head.
 
I thought it all
a dream at first;
 then upon my left hand;
 
There in great surprise 
I spied
A golden wedding band.
 
Attempting to get  up
I felt
an awful, awful pain;
 
Coming from my backside,
and upon
my sheets there was a stain.
 
Surely, it was
a nightmare-
from a hellish double-feature;
 
Then from the bathroom
it appeared-
a reptilian-fishy creature.
 
I was married to
an alien, surely
not a dream come true.
 
This abducted man was bound by 
galactic contract-
legal, through and through.
 
Besides all that
I'm expecting  junior-
it will to be born most any day.
 
Then me and my misses
or...mister,
and junior will fly away.
 
 
 
 D.M.W. January 7, 2013
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment